Need U.S. Postal Address for Contract Non-renewal Mailing to DISH

yellowman

Original poster
Feb 21, 2011
East Coast, U.S.A.
Legal advisor states we should mail our certified mail return receipt letters re: non-renewal of current 24 month agreement (set to expire near this year's end) to the retailer and also to DISH network. The only address for DISH that I have is DISH Network Corp., 9601 S. Meridian Blvd., Englewood, CO 80112 This is DISH's corporate address. Does anyone have another address to send such letter or am I good sending my letter to corporate address? Thanks in advance.

Your contract (or agreement) does not automatically renew for another 24 months. After the initial 24 month term, you are free to terminate your programming with Dish without penalty (ETF). The only thing that would trigger a new commitment with Dish would be an equipment upgrade.

Guess legal adviser didn't read the original contract.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR Maxx using SatelliteGuys

Thanks for all replies. "My bad," I assumed that agreement auto renews unless cancelled at 24 months, which was obviously erroneous info I sent to "just answers" online lawyer. Cost $38.00 (Other part of my question for lawyer concerned dealing w/ untrustworthy area DISH retailer).
These past 2 years has been an ordeal w/ area DISH retailer. We have no complaints re: DISH network.

If you subscribe with Dish Network through Frontier then it may automatically renew. I know the DSL plan does through Frontier.

What would be served by automatically starting another 2yr Dish contract? There are no discounts and so there are no penalties if you drop the service.

Power air venting

blackout rules question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)