Need Help Iam loosing 110 Please help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

soossoos

Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
Hello every body,
I am a newbie trying to install my D**hNt, with Pansat 3500 SD:)
The H/W configuration that I have:
Dish500 with TwinLNB DP for 110, 119. 2 cable running out of it to feed 2 rooms, and connected to the outside box that feeds the house.
Dish500 with DualLNB DP for 61.9.
Pansat 3500SD with 143 Bin installed.
What I did I connected the cable coming out of the wall ( 110,119) to the receiver Pansat3500 and I received all the channels on both satellites and every thing worked fine :up .
So its time to connect the 61.9, so I ran a cable out of the TwinLNB from extra port to use the switch embedded on it, and connected it to the 61.9 dish.
I went to Pansat Menu to Satellite and I saw that I lost the signal completely on all of the satellite, disconnected 61.9 and every thing worked fine again :confused: .
So I ran a long cable from the 61.9 into the house and I used the DISEQC4x1 switch that came with pansat3500SD receiver and connected the cable from it to Port LNB3, and connected The cable from the wall to Port LNB1.

Went to Setup and I was hoping that I can change the DISEQC in 119 to 1, and 110 to 2, and 61.9 to 3 and have signal on all but Didnt work :( I was able to pick up signal on DISEQC1= 119 Signal, and DISEQC 3 = 61.9 and no way to get 110 TPs or Channels any where.
I tried multiple switchs ( 21sw, 21xsw, DISEQC4x1 ) tried splitter for the cable of 110,119 and connect it to one of the switch but all failed.

Please Please Please send me what I have to have to pick up signal on all satellite on Pansat 3500SD..:confused:

Slow day at work today. I feel like a vulture circling a carcass. :devil:

thiggin2,
Thnks for your reply, but would you please explain little bit more! sorry but newbie...

Well lets see how many references to hack we have today boys & girls :)

soossoos said:
Hello every body,
one...feels the need to use bold....oh wait two....this was in the Dish area so we already knoww here its heading
I am a newbie trying to install my D**hNt, with Pansat 3500 SD:)
three.....using ** to censor the word Dish

The H/W configuration that I have:
Dish500 with TwinLNB DP for 110, 119. 2 cable running out of it to feed 2 rooms, and connected to the outside box that feeds the house.
Dish500 with DualLNB DP for 61.9.
four...nuff said here

Pansat 3500SD with 143 Bin installed.
five...using the word BIN and saying the actual name....legal people say "the newest software" (since legal stuff doiesnt have a number...maybe a date)

I tried multiple switchs ( 21sw, 21xsw, DISEQC4x1 ) tried splitter for the cable of 110,119 and connect it to one of the switch but all failed.
six....SW21's dont work in legal land

Please Please Please send me what I have to have to pick up signal on all satellite on Pansat 3500SD..:confused:
seven...using please please please and "send me" Common words are
"can I get step by step"
"send me at _____________|" and lists e-mail address

Thanks Bob for banning & closing :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New Traxis 3500 / SG2100 Install

need help with setting up recivers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)