nba legue pass

cheito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
usa
hay could someone tell me why dish is not brodcasting this year nba legue pass ?? i just called to subscribe and they said they are not carring nba legue pass no reason they said. lookes kind of weared

There website says they will be carrying it.

If what you say is true, then it may be due to FOX dispute. If Dish cannot broadcast Fox Sports RSNs, then there is no way they can carry LP or CI, since pretty much most of the games are FSN RSN broadcast. They may just be waiting to see if they settle before signing anyone up. The last thing they want to do is to have people pay for something that is not there.

If what I say is accurate, this may be a good reason why they WILL settle. I believe they will come to some agreement prior to the cut off. This will hurt Dish WAAAYYYY too much if they don't.

well i think i will get legue pass thru directv cause dish told me no legue pass this year i asked them why ???? they said no reson why wooooo

I think they are offering League Pass - I got the auto-renewal on my last billing statement for $179.00... so if they aren't offering it, I hope to get a refund :)

Scott posted the pricing in the retailer chat thread too

Yes, thanks:

NBA League Pass, Early Bird Pricing is 4 payments of $44.75.

PS I think that most League Pass sales this year, (beyond the usual people who no longer live in the same city as their favorite team), will be those interested in seeing Miami...

I used to get League Pass, but now, almost all the games worth watching are on TNT, ESPN, or ABC.

Since I have no 'local' team that I follow, it's good money saved.

L668 On 722K

Issue with VIP 622.....please help!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)