Name-based recording is here

just checked out my account and they want $200 to upgrade to the 522, is this the standard upgrade fee?

Yea mine states $149.
Hell I can buy one for a few more dollars and I can do what I want with it. What happens if you lease a receiver(522), pay the $149 then 13 months down the road it craps out on you, do you have to pay another $149 to lease a new one or does Dish replace it for free??

As soon as the wife is finished watching all the stuff on the DVR, (found out it doesn't need to be hooked to the dish or phone to play dvr) it's going back. I'm hoping that it's only a week so I can cancel. I'm tired of all the crap Dish has done in the past year.

MustangLX89 said:
As soon as the wife is finished watching all the stuff on the DVR, (found out it doesn't need to be hooked to the dish or phone to play dvr) it's going back. I'm hoping that it's only a week so I can cancel. I'm tired of all the crap Dish has done in the past year.
Yep I'm even thinking about dumping the "PIG" myself.

He has probably never used the dish'n it up yet. You have to wait a year to do it again. So I am screwed unless I buy one on ebay.

That is correct, I had my 510/311 for a little over a year, so I was past my contract period and eligible to dish it up. It was $148 for me, which is more than I had expected to pay, but I sold my 510 on ebay for $120, so I am happy.

MustangLX89, man, you work fast! I like the new "bumper sticker"...

So they are going to end up having NBR on all of the receivers except the 721 and 921 by the time they are done? That is STUPID!!! Why are they going to leave the 721 and 921 out?

MustangLX89, man, you work fast! I like the new "bumper sticker"...

;) LOL, at least faster than ol Dish Net anyway. :D Thanks for the props guys. I do have to give credit to Foxbat for the "Dishonest" version of the bumpersticker. :up I'll try to keep coming up with more in the future. They might be slow coming though for the next few weeks till we get the move and everything finished.

508 or 501

522: Buffers and Tuners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)