mydish App Log In Issue

I have been having nothing but problems with my Dish App. Most of the time I can't add/delete programming. Get Offers etc. Same issue even on the Hopper. I think Dish has a internal issue or flags accounts a certain way. I'v had no success with explaining the issue to Dish.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I tried to use Dish Anywhere today for the first time in quite a while, and I couldn't remember my username, which is apparently separate from my Dish account username. So I hit the option to have them send a code to my email. By the time it arrived, the window for using it had expired. And the Dish Anywhere dumpster fire rolls on.

I tried to use Dish Anywhere today for the first time in quite a while, and I couldn't remember my username, which is apparently separate from my Dish account username. So I hit the option to have them send a code to my email. By the time it arrived, the window for using it had expired. And the Dish Anywhere dumpster fire rolls on.
My DA login appears to be the same password as MyDish. If I login on the app or on the website, I can go right to DA. It carries my password over and lets me in.

My DA login appears to be the same password as MyDish. If I login on the app or on the website, I can go right to DA. It carries my password over and lets me in.
My passwords are the same for web, DA, and mydish app. After I fill everything in, the sign in button doesn't work for the app.

Last edited:

EchoStar/Dish raises doubts about 'ability to continue as a going concern'

Self Rebooting Hopper