Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
I am visiting my DirecTV friend and her receiver will not play any of the MC channels (802-851) on her Entertainment package. This just disappeared this afternoon.

Can anyone else verify?

The Music Choice channels were never available to stream via DIRECTV's app.

From DIRECTV.

Multiple Music Choice Ultra Channels SD – are experiencing a loss of audio.Broadcast - National​

Issue: Multiple Music Choice Ultra Channels SD - are experiencing a loss of audio. This issue is currently in an investigation status, Broadcast Center is working to resolve. 804-1 70s Ultra 805-1 80s Ultra 808-1 Classic Country Ultra 814-1 Todays Country Ultra 833-1 Classic Rock Ultra 857-1 Soundscapes Ultra (INC1185071 TM) If customers would like email updates regarding this issue, please ensure a NET escalation has been submitted with the customers consent to receive notifications.

Thanks, Scott, this is good news. The music started back up, minus song information.

I am glad to hear it is not a permanent problem, Music Choice is part of the reason I went back to DTV. The radio where I live is mostly Spanish. I actually find the "Ultra" versions a bit distracting and repetitive. The channels with just song information is more like turning on the radio.

Reactions: Foxbat
Dont see anything in the system for Music Choice currently,

But I do see this and wonder if they are related.

"200, 71 Newsmix and 362 Weather SD/HD - are experiencing a loss of interactivity. This issue is currently in an investigation status, Broadcast Center is working to resolve."

currently working for me no issues. tested 802 and a few of the Ultra channels
ch 800 MC TV App is also working for me

I have Sat & genie 2

There is still an alert up.

Multiple Music Choice Channels – may experiencing intermittent music title not marching.Broadcast - National​

Issue: Multiple Music Choice Channels - may experiencing intermittent music title not marching. This issue is currently in an investigation status, Broadcast Center is working to resolve. (INC1185071 AG)

FAST Channels added to DIRECTV Stream/Internet

CW Norfolk ??