Message to the Dish team

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
I realize the uplink people are extremely busy with the 77 satellite mess. However, it would be very nice if they could uplink a slate that had a list of the affected channels. I know of one very Irate person who is missing his Pentagon Channel. I realize there is no easy fix but a little communication would help greatly. Thanks

uhh that doesn't help people without internet access
Everyone should read this site for their satellite news.

There is not even a peep of this on the other satellite site on their front page. I think this is major satellite news.

Good job to Scott and staff for keeping us informed.

I do not see it being practical to put up a slate. Since it was some sort of disruption affecting multiple channels they have to reroute all the affected channels to other satellites. The effort to put up a slate is the same as rerouting.

I realize the uplink people are extremely busy with the 77 satellite mess. However, it would be very nice if they could uplink a slate that had a list of the affected channels. I know of one very Irate person who is missing his Pentagon Channel. I realize there is no easy fix but a little communication would help greatly. Thanks

The Pentagon Channel? Oy vay.
Heaven forbid.

uhh that doesn't help people without internet access

what....10% of the population that doesn't have internet access or a smart phone..
How about a Library?
I suspect that most satellite custy's do indeed have access to the internet.

LOL at The Pentagon Channel. I'm not ex-military, so The Pentagon Channel does absolutely nothing for me as well. But to each his own.

In my neck of the woods, if they lost RFDTV, I'd probably come back to the shop with bullet holes in my van.

LOL at The Pentagon Channel. I'm not ex-military, so The Pentagon Channel does absolutely nothing for me as well. But to each his own.

In my neck of the woods, if they lost RFDTV, I'd probably come back to the shop with bullet holes in my van.
not me just a relative

I do not see it being practical to put up a slate. Since it was some sort of disruption affecting multiple channels they have to reroute all the affected channels to other satellites. The effort to put up a slate is the same as rerouting.

I agree with you if its only a short outage

Can I split TV2 signal this way? *Picture inside*

Problem Charleston/Huntington WV WOWK-13 77 satellite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)