Mercury 2 remote

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Does anybody else try to use the Recall button on the Merc2? I can't get mine to show anything except the channel I'm watching. No list comes up like you might expect (it's shown in the manual) I'm using the 1.53 software, everything else seems to be A-OK.

I just went to 99w and selected several different channels. Then I used the recall button , and a window came up with those selections. Maybe it's limited to a single bird at a time ?
Anyway, mine worked. Same firmware.
:)

Thanks Brent, I was switching between satellites so maybe it loses its memory if you switch birds. I'll try that later, as I was only watching 1 channel on AMC6C and every time I went to ONN, ONN was all it showed.

total recall

My recall seems to work fine between satellites. Switched from 97° to 101° to 99° using center button channel list (twice) and epg list (once); all channels show up in the recall list. Firmware 1.53.

Thanks othea I might reload the firmware again just for grins, if I can't figure it out. Seems to do most everything else right.
edit: Ok I tried again and this one will only show channels on the current satellite when I hit recall. Same for when I try EPG button-just shows the current satellite. I'll factory default it tomorrow and reload the firmware and see what happens.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Motor moving by itself

reception Troubles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)