Man who found — and sold — the missing iPhone unmasked

Re: Man who found ? and sold ? the missing iPhone unmasked

If I wasn't busy this afternoon I actually thought about getting a t shirt made saying "apple was it really necessary to have the cops break down Jason chens door?". Then I was going to go stand in the iPad 3G line which is being released today at 5 pm.

I wonder if I would get kicked out of the apple store for wearing a shirt like that.

If Brian Hogan is really the guy who found the prototype and the details in the story are true, then he should be charged with the crime. Seems all the stories of the guy trying to call Apple are not true. As for Chen's case, I believe he has the making of a get rich law suit against the police. Cops on a fishing expedition is hardly constitutional. I don't care if he is a journalist or not. His tools of his trade need to be returned immediately. Gizmodo may also be guilty of a crime since they engaged in the purchase of stolen property.

You might get kicked out of line but you would be proving that this fuss will not be scating away any customers.

If Brian Hogan is really the guy who found the prototype and the details in the story are true, then he should be charged with the crime. Seems all the stories of the guy trying to call Apple are not true. As for Chen's case, I believe he has the making of a get rich law suit against the police. Cops on a fishing expedition is hardly constitutional. I don't care if he is a journalist or not. His tools of his trade need to be returned immediately. Gizmodo may also be guilty of a crime since they engaged in the purchase of stolen property.

Where's vurbano? He should be popping in telling us how the police were right to break down Chen's door and make off with his stuff.
popcorn.gif

Verizon HTC Droid Incredible

Questions from a Droid newbie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)