Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok folks we have a lot going on tommorow (Thursday March 16) tommorow at NOON.

First off we have a Dish Network Retailer Chat at Noon. We will be providing you coverage of the chat.

At the SAME TIME Dish Network CEO Charlie Ergen will be holding his Dish Network Earning Conference Call which should be interesting to say the least!

Plus we will also be holding a live chat here at SatelliteGuys talking about the Retailer Chat and Earnings call!

So join us here tommorow starting at NOON for all the coverage. :)

The 17th is also St Pactricks day :) Wonder if Yeee O' Charlie will give us some GOOD news in the Earnings call and the Retailer Chat :) Maybe we'll get "lucky" :)

just a question,

when the feds arrest charlie for securities fraud and haul him off to prison, will they carry that live on the dish public service channel? :shocked

dragon

dragon002 said:
just a question,

when the feds arrest charlie for securities fraud and haul him off to prison, will they carry that live on the dish public service channel? :shocked

dragon

I think if that happens it should defently be aired "live" unedited on Channel 101!!!!

Convict Charlie

They should blend his likeness into the clock channel in HD, so he can watch his time go by in PRISON !!! Maybe then we will get at least one more HD channel... :)

dragon002 said:
just a question,
dragon
Wonder what text I should put in my Dish Pass to record this?

jmd102354 said:
They should blend his likeness into the clock channel in HD, so he can watch his time go by in PRISON !!! Maybe then we will get at least one more HD channel... :)

:yes :yes :yes LOL Better yet, a HD channel of Charle in Jail so we can watch him waste away and there a clock counting down until he is released :)

For the earnings call, it has been disclosed that the only analysts questions that will be taken will be concerning:

* New international channels
* Credit Card Auto Pay.

Dont seem like they will be for a while when DirecTv is confident enough to launch advertisement of all those HD channels they will be adding (1,500 locals).

Stargazer said:
Dont seem like they will be for a while when DirecTv is confident enough to launch advertisement of all those HD channels they will be adding (1,500 locals).
I think the advertising agency needs a slap upside the head for not using HDTVs in their commercial talking about all the HD channels coming. Sorta like showing a bunch of passenger cars driving up and down the street while talking up how great the Daytona 500 will be.

I can see it in a year or two now, people are going to be wondering why they dont get 1500 HD channels from DirecTV.

Ahh whatever happened to truth in advertising? :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
I can see it in a year or two now, people are going to be wondering why they dont get 1500 HD channels from DirecTV.

Ahh whatever happened to truth in advertising? :D
I have a lady friend that sees no reason for there to be HD, but who believe's that commercial... "they would not put it on if it was not true":) ....

recording from 301 guide to dvd?

Dish buy TIVO why not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts