looking to relocate

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iahawkfan76

Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
Cedar Rapids
hello all, looking for a little help. i live in cedar rapids and am curious about "moving". would like to stay in iowa to keep the same mlb availability. i get the whole keep billing address the same and change service address. what i want is to have someone help me with my options of where to go so i'm certain that after i call directv i will be able to receive my new market.

thanks in advance.

yeah, you missed my point. i was looking for a market i could move to that i was certain to receive the signal for while still living in my current city.

"moving" won't be necessary however since the only reason i wanted to do so was because of no KCRG HD. seems they did me the favor of jumping on board on Friday so now i have all the locals i'll need in HD.

If you want to do a little detective work, you can find an older map of the rough coverage area of the spot beams. The most helpful part of it is the list of transponders each market is on. Using that information, you can look in the signal strength area of your system's setup menu to see if you are picking up those transponders. I know from experience that the map isn't all that great around the edges...but like I said, the transponder readings are a pretty good gauge.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Free parts or I toss 'em

locals for Roanoke, Virginia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts