Looking for a HD Mpeg4 receiver I can leave on

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My STBs remain in operate mode 24/7. Never power off or place in standby mode. Think most STBs can run constantly without issues.

Are you having problems with a receiver being left on 24/7? Losing lip sync? Loss of signal? Is there something specific that you are needing?

All Of mine have been ON 24/7. Pansats, Openbox S9, and now the Amiko HD SE. All have fed a modulator for viewing in multiple locations.

I run Azbox Premium Plus HD, Azbox miniMe, Pansat 9200HD, X2 premium mini HD, all at one time or another for 24/7 without issues. It does not hurt them to run continually, as long as they are allowed ventilation. I would not stack books on them, or put them in a box....

Same here my receivers are left on 24/7 and never off or standby.

I use to have a couple receivers on 24/7 because (as someone else noted) it was used to backfeed a signal through the house

Now that I think about it, most receivers like my Dish receiver is never really off.

I have a Scientific Atlanta DVB Powervu receiver that came with one of my Prodelin dishes that I bet was powered on for 10 years before I got it. It still works for a really basic DVB-S receiver.

Just looking to buy one.

My STBs remain in operate mode 24/7. Never power off or place in standby mode. Think most STBs can run constantly without issues.

Are you having problems with a receiver being left on 24/7? Losing lip sync? Loss of signal? Is there something specific that you are needing?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

So I go to a hamfest and don't buy "radio" stuff but....

Satellite Books at Local Library

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)