Looking for a Dish 6000 NIB

cameron119

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2004
Looking for a Dish 6000/U

Anyone know where a person could find a reputable Dish 6000/U HD receiver?

i have a 6000 with both the local thing and hd thing installed. it is in top condition and i have been debating about putting it up on ebay for some time. i just got my 811 two weeks ago and am very happy with it. i moved my 6000 to my bedroom so i could pull in local digital channels (it is a lot easier to get the digital channels in my area than the anaologs) since i only get a few distant channels by satellite. i have been eyeing the price of 6000s on ebay and know the market. if you are willing to make an offer, i would be willing to listen. i would even be willing for someone working for the dish.net store to hold the money until you got it and are satisfied, because i would be purchasing one of the dvr from them (the one with no dvr charges) then they could send the balance when they sent the dvr.

i am listening. pm me if you don't want any more public messages.

korsjs said:
i have a 6000 with both the local thing and hd thing installed. it is in top condition and i have been debating about putting it up on ebay for some time. i just got my 811 two weeks ago and am very happy with it. i moved my 6000 to my bedroom so i could pull in local digital channels (it is a lot easier to get the digital channels in my area than the anaologs) since i only get a few distant channels by satellite. i have been eyeing the price of 6000s on ebay and know the market. if you are willing to make an offer, i would be willing to listen. i would even be willing for someone working for the dish.net store to hold the money until you got it and are satisfied, because i would be purchasing one of the dvr from them (the one with no dvr charges) then they could send the balance when they sent the dvr.

i am listening. pm me if you don't want any more public messages.

I would use paypal, which gives me peace-of-mind when purchasing. Would you accept 400.00? Is the case in almost new condition?

the receiver has no dents, scratches, etc. i have the original box, cables, etc. look a little harder on what they are going for on ebay.

Range from 200-600.00. The 600.00 product is NEW IN BOX. I won't pay more than 475.00+shipping for a used product. I doubt you would either.

give me a day to think about it. i am just trying to deceide if i want to give up locals in the bedroom. please note i do have the new yellow card dish sent out weeks ago. i know some people are trying to get the 6000s with the old cards. i do not support piracy, but i do want to let you know what the receiver has incase you are looking for the old blue card.

Not a pirate. Glad you have the yellow card as it will allow me to avoid having to swap when the time comes if you decide to sell.

Need help installing dp34 switch

Help with cascading 34 switch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)