LIVE FUTBOL: Real Madrid vs. Athletic 2/19 @ 2 PM EST

goalsocc.gif
goalsocc.gif
goalsocc.gif
goalsocc.gif

1-0 Athletic

I went out and ate some shrimp with my son and I came back and the Bigger guns are in for Real and the score is 0-2. Maybe that second goal is a make up for the one not given in the first half!--he looked offside

Have they announced what Uefa Cup match they will show?

I have a feeling it will be either be the Villarreal, Real Zaragoza or Sevilla game since they are at home. Probably Sevilla since they have the harder task.

roachxp said:
Have they announced what Uefa Cup match they will show?

I have a feeling it will be either be the Villarreal, Real Zaragoza or Sevilla game since they are at home. Probably Sevilla since they have the harder task.

Yes, I just checked the website. www.voomhdsports.com, it looks like Auxerre vs Ajax at 2:45pm ET

From Paul:

Just to let you know it looks as if the UEFA Cup game we are doing is ....

Auxerre - Ajax Amsterdam.(one of the best teams in Holland)

Should be a good game, Ajax won the first leg 1-0 so it is well balanced..We shall be hoping they Ajax on becuse it is our 4th trip to Auxerre and although it is a pretty town (think the village in Shrek) it is totally dead. Before the game the restaurants haven't opened and by the time we leave, they have all closed - last time we survived on motorway service station sandwiches!!

There is a good wine warehouse nearby however,.....

If they go out them in the next round we could well do Zaragoza or Sevilla, (who have got work to do after losing 1-0 in Greece last week)

I should have announced it more last night, but the truth is i was so engrossed in the Madrid - Athletic game (remember i am a total Athletic fan - you may have noticed that last night....and have been for the past 12 years -) that i completely forgot until the end..

Great win for my boys and should have been more. I agree the Orbaiz 'goal' was hard to call for the referee, but we saw it from a lot further away..

Anyhow, puts the skids under Madrid, especially as Barca won, (2 Deco goals)

Next weeks La Liga game should be interesting - Valencia - Betis, who look really good on the break with Oliveira and Joaquin and could beat Valencia.

The week after there are midweek league games (March 1 and 2), don't know what we will do, but there is a Barcelona - Espanyol and a Madrid - Betis, on those days, so one of the two looks likely...my money is on Barca...

Keep the faith
PAUL

Peter Gabriel on Rave HD 9pm ET

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King on Starz 261

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)