LIVE FUTBOL: Getafe vs. Real Madrid 3/13/05 @ 1 PM EST

Matt,

I know it has been repeated on another thread and maybe you can convey this to others at VOOM. Since the new Harmonic Encoders came online WorldSport has been plagued with motion artifacts on the picture. This has never been like this before and it makes the games very impossible to watch. To explain myself, everytime there's fast movement on the play, one can see the pixels on the screen having difficulty and the Picture Quality is really suffering. The same is in Rush. I hope we can get the Picture Quality we used to get. This is just to pass along to you since you are our oulet to these two channels.

Season not officially over for Real, just practically; unless Barca would like lose almost every game for the rest of the season, & Real winning all of theirs. Effectively now, Real must gain a minimum of +1 points per week for 10 weeks (plus 1 extra point), in order to TIE Barca. That's never happened before in La Liga history, nor is it likely this time; though still extremely remotely possible. FYI for you there, Sean.

Dave,

I would love for that to happen and remain positive. Real just don't look like a team. Today it even showed it more from what I was able to see.

Rush HD: Focused : Downhill Mountain Bike 8pm ET

whats up with voom programming today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)