LIVE FUTBOL: Atletico Madrid vs. Real Madrid 10/15 @ 4pm ET

Taking into account the one man advantage, RM should've played better than that.

Gooooooaaaaaaal! 3:0 Real Madrid

I've just come in for the last few minutes. Got to see the the PK and the send off. Will watch whole thing later. DVR has changed my life. What freedom. Where have I been? I've been taking down the rest of my hurricane shutters today and refereeing the other days. Hope to get back to the way it was, now that hurricane season seems to be over. See you next week?

Hey, welcome back! Glad you have recovered from the hurricane. Hope, nothing more is heading your way!

Well, the game is over. Dramatic start and dramatic ending!

Reminder: tomorrow at 3pm is another chance to watch the Mallorca - Real Madrid game, in case you missed it, like me...

So long everyone!

I watched this one from DVR today. We have quite a lot of rain in NYC this week and my basement was flooded. My water pump broke and went to get a new one and found out that most places were out of it. I guess a lot of people were in my situation. Anyway, I found I bought one at pool supply place and now I have pumping the water of the basement. I thought this was a very good game. There were some controversial calls in it but both teams played with lots of enthusiasm. I hope the injury to Ronaldo is not bad. This year RM is playing more like a team and look more exciting to watch. I am quite surprised that Getafe is still in first place of La LIGA. Quite remarkable what they are doing.

I thought the PQ was real good on this match and the La Liga Report was exceptional. I am amazed about the quality programming of 30 minutes that they do. It is quite a great summary.

Wiseguy on HDNET: How'd they do that?

Static/Buzzing Sound on RAVE (Soundstage - Baez)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts