Kentucky over Louisville...in Football!!! Good Times!!!

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Great game...great finish! :D :D :D

It's nice for Kentucky to have a good football team, and always fun to take down Louisville...in anything! :D :D :D

AWESOME!!!! Goes to show you...that at SOME POINT Louisville HAD to play defense....and they couldn't! Congrats to the UK program!!

Also shows that the so-called "lower tier" of the SEC is better than EVERYONE ELSE'S "lower tier. I had a sportswriter tell me once that the strength of a conference is not how good the better teams of the conference are, but how good the so-called weaker teams are.....

Congrats to the Kentucky Wildcats !!!
I huge loss for Louisville , they were # 9 lets see how far they fall.
The #6 team won but also struggled. Texas struggled against Central Florida finally pulling out the win 35-32.

Will they fall ?
Ohio State fell i few weeks back while winning thier game by 30+ points. I'll keep an eye on this.

jimbo

AWESOME!!!! Goes to show you...that at SOME POINT Louisville HAD to play defense....and they couldn't! Congrats to the UK program!!

Also shows that the so-called "lower tier" of the SEC is better than EVERYONE ELSE'S "lower tier.
I had a sportswriter tell me once that the strength of a conference is not how good the better teams of the conference are, but how good the so-called weaker teams are.....

Apparantely they're also better than the Big East's " upper tier". Toughest conference in the land? Hell yes.

Also shows that the so-called "lower tier" of the SEC is better than EVERYONE ELSE'S "lower tier. I had a sportswriter tell me once that the strength of a conference is not how good the better teams of the conference are, but how good the so-called weaker teams are.....

Apparantely they're also better than the Big East's " upper tier". Toughest conference in the land? Hell yes.

As Auburn loses again ???
Thats a suppose to be great team, that can't beat the bottom teams of late.

Jimbo

Aren't they always a top team in the SEC ?
Kentucky?!? No, they're considered one of the bottom feeders along with Vanderbilt.

Or are you talking about Auburn? If so, they are usually one of the better ones, but do have their off years. This year is actually considered a rebuilding year.

The SEC is cyclical

The so called "Top Teams" in the SEC tend to change from year to year. But, the league always produces tough teams.

Since 1990, Alabama, Florida (twice), Tennessee and LSU have won national championships. Auburn has had 2 undefeated seasons when it eas not "voted #1" (A few years later they had a winless season). Georgia has also had 10 and 11 win seasons.

This year, Auburn and Tennessee are down (as tennessee has been for a few years). But, Kentucky and South Carolina have their best team in years. Florida went through is Zook years.

The league is filled with coaches who have won national titles (Meyer, Saban, Spurrier and Fulmer--don't gag--) and other coaches who have had success in the SEC and elsewhere (Tubberville, undefeated season; Richt, SEC titles; Brooks).

Oden likely to miss rookie season

oregon vs stanford

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)