Keith Lamonica recently passed away. Looking for this old documentary...

dmosley

Original poster
Sep 28, 2024
las Cruces
Looking for The Rise and Fall of FM America. It was originally on RA format. Apparently 5 parts were floating around here on mp3. Looking for it.

Can anyone help?

Hello dmosley. I have some parts of that Rise and Fall of FM America in mp3 format that I can share with you. (I actually found another cassette copy of it just a couple days back). I am actually in the process of uploading my entire K-Sat MP3 collection to google drive for GeneralsSon. That collection includes part of that Rise and Fall of FMA show. If you want to contact me via private message, I can send you a share/invite to download the files I have.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Hello dmosley. I have some parts of that Rise and Fall of FM America in mp3 format that I can share with you. (I actually found another cassette copy of it just a couple days back). I am actually in the process of uploading my entire K-Sat MP3 collection to google drive for GeneralsSon. That collection includes part of that Rise and Fall of FMA show. If you want to contact me via private message, I can send you a share/invite to download the files I have.
I would love to hear that too, I have some old Friday Night Live tapes to MP3 from the early 90’s if anyone is interested.

Hi bobvick. After I get all of the MP3's uploaded to google drive, I'll investigate if I can somehow get a link I can publicly share here. I've done private shares in the past years ago, but haven't investigated the in's and out's of making a public link.

Reactions: FTA4PA

Testing the new Titanium C138 Performance Plus C Band LNBF

The General / KSAT / C-SAT information