Just to drive my wife a little crazier...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

John W

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Planet Earth
I purchased one of these in the hopes of adding a circular lnb to my config just for those few extra channels (hey it's a hobby, it doesn't have to be practical). http://www.dvbmaster.com/flexblock.html

I have the Universal LNB in now with an sg2100 and pansat 2500A. I know I need to add the Diseqc switch between the lnb's and motor but can I actually use this to pick up all the sats within range by using my motor? If so how do I set it up? Do I set the Universal to the southernmost bird and be able to pick up all the like sats w/ USUALS? Then go to the Circular birds and manually adjust the LNB on the arm and I should be able to pick up the rest of the circular birds? I guess I need to set some sort of offset but don't really understand how to figure that.

Is this even doable? I don't care about picking up two birds at one time just want to be able to use USUALS to pick up every bird within range. I WANT IT ALL!!!!

John
Normally the DBS is off by 4 degrees if you clamp it next to the KU LNBF. So if you put it on the left (if you are facing the dish), just change the USALS setting in the setup

As an example.....Dish 119 is at 119.0 (DUH!!)
So change it to 123 and it will work.

The only ones that are 4 degrees off (DBS/KU) are 123/119 and 95/91 :)

So you would set them as such
61.5-65.5
82-86
91-95
110-114
119-123
148-152

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Looking for a good hi powered C sat to shoot for.

No Dak Hockey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)