Joey guide info

ripnbigc

Freeze Sucker!
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Wichita, Ks
Going on 4 days now both of my Joeys have serious guide issues. All that displays is all of the VOD channels and a 0 channel. I can play back stuff from the DVR but cannot tune to any channels by keying in the channel. I can select what the Hopper is watching but the banner at the top has no program info. No help so far from tech support other than some kind of tech write up. They said they would call yesterday to see if I still had a problem?!?! But no call either. Kinda pisssed.

Tech support had me reset everything several times. The Hopper sw is 230, joeys are at 278. Is it possible the OTA module caused this? The problem started after I installed the module.

It shouldn't have because I don't have that issue but if it started after that, its possible. Try removing the OTA and then reset the receiver and leave the OTA out. Give it about 15-20 minutes for the guide to update, just to be safe. Just make sure you have an available tuner. Then see if that helps.

Well, I unplugged the module and rebooted the Hopper and the Joeys are working correctly now. Must be a software issue. Can't believe tech support...got a useless OTA module till they do an update I guess.

I would try replugging the module, could be just a fluke. OTA module works fine here, S230/S278.

But yeah... Don't bother with phone support. I always contact DIRT.

Some On Demand material

VIP 922 HD BACKFEED??d

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)