Jobs

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jobs

Tagline: Some see what's possible, others change what's possible.

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]History[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joshua Michael Stern[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ashton Kutcher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dermot Mulroney[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amanda Crew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Woods[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Gad[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Modine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lukas Haas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.K. Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ron Eldard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elden Henson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lesley Ann Warren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ahna O'Reilly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Denman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Dunn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nelson Franklin[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2013-08-16[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]128[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]The story of Steve Jobs' ascension from college dropout into one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of the 20th century.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
ioI5pOOr5yWZAAZPEts5oSQwUrT.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Watched the Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs film last night on Netflix. It paralleled the Walter Isaacson biography closely, yet cut too quickly away from several scenes, and just skipped a lot of stuff that would have made the film better, if a bit longer. My wife had not read the book, and she enjoyed the film.

We both felt like Kutcher actually did a good job portraying Jobs. I just wish they found a way to tell more of the story, so much felt like it was skimming the surface, and assuming knowledge. His story - as one of the greatest visionaries of our time - is worth telling. I am not sure this film did it. I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

Yeh, al lot was skimmer over. I don't recall Pixar even being mentioned.

First Peek at Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver on 'Avengers 2' Set

Don't forget to RATE your movies!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)