It's easy to make fun of Detroit but...

I have heard that KC may be intrested in Sanchez....Hopefully we can trade that pick. Looks like we have hired a coach as well. Mr. Schwartz from Tennesse

Detroit Station Has Fun With Matt Millen

WDIV in Detroit decided that every time Millen appeared on the screen, a disclaimer was needed. Hilarious....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=885Nyz_Y9xE"]Matt Millen[/ame]

Millen must have some serious dirt on NBC Sports chairman Dick Ebersol. What else can explain adding him as an extra analyst??

Ebersol said MIllen was one of the best analysts on TV before joining the Lions. He said Millen hasn't lost that insight he gained after a career as a linebacker with the Raiders.

"That's initially what made him a great analyst," Ebersol said, "as well as his gift for the gab."
:confused:

And Ebersol said count on seeing more of Millen on the NFL airwaves.

"I'd be shocked come September if he's not either working for one of the other networks or for us," Ebersol said.

Ebersol: Millen's Lions tenure doesn't hurt his TV credibility - The Huddle - USATODAY.com

Remember he was considered a very good analyst before he destroyed the Lions franchise ...... keep in mind that they were very bad before Millen took over as well, just NOT that bad.

Jimbo
I do remember he was decent. But, don't you think his credibility as an expert should be questioned because of his failure in the front office?? I just don't understand what NBC felt Millen would add to the SB coverage.

With this thinking, and if NBC still had their NBA contract, they probably would hire Isiah Thomas. :D

Jimbo;1690153[B said:
]Remember he was considered a very good analyst before he destroyed the Lions franchise[/B] ...... keep in mind that they were very bad before Millen took over as well, just NOT that bad.

Jimbo

Apparently he could "talk the talk", but couldn't "walk the walk."

Spring training.

The word"Penetration" used in sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts