It's easy to make fun of Detroit but...

As a local here, not a big fan of Mr. Albom's colums usually, but I got to give some props here, it was a good read.

By the Lions record being a Cincinnati fan is not so bad we at least have gone to the Super Bowl two times and the Lions have only won ONE postseason game in 45 years.

Looks like the Lions just got Mark Sanchez from USC in the draft if what I heard plays out correctly.
Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco have done a disservice to all QB's in this year's draft. Now the expectation will be that rookie QB's play up to their standards. If they don't teams will panic and bench them or cut them prematurely. The odds are better that you'll be the next Joey Harrington or Alex Smith than the next Ryan or Flacco. Look at Vince Young and Matt Leinart. Their careers are on a fast track to nowhere.

Looks like the Lions just got Mark Sanchez from USC in the draft if what I heard plays out correctly.

Lions will not take Sanchez, I think they would take Stafford before Sanchez and I don't think they will take a QB with the 1st pick, Millens gone so they may NOT take a WR, but then again, they could take Crabtree and have a REC and a Return guy.

They should take a O lineman or D lineman, much like Cleveland did last year, maybe they can get the QB later, maybe even late 1st.
There will be a QB that stock drops, it always happens.

Lions should NOT take a QB first.

Spring training.

The word"Penetration" used in sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)