Is this possible with Direct tv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rick D

Original poster
Jan 2, 2015
pennsylvania
Currently a dish customer but about ready to kick them to the curb,,no fox news is driving me crazy. We currently come out of back of the dvr and run into a splitter then come out of there with 300 ohm cable to feed other tv's,,still the same show as what dvr is tuned to,just like watching tv in basement. I have been told that this is not possible with a hopper,,but is this possible with direct tv.

There are adapters for Hoppers that allow for this, as well as other fixes such as wireless.

You can do it with Directv, but depending upon the type of box there can be issues you have to work around.

Yeah,the signal is not great,but it is just either in my workshop or garage,,both old tube tv's anyways,deffinetly not hd's, so dont really care about quality. Looks more and more like I will be switching if dish cannot get fox news back. We cannot even get cable out here in the sticks.

Yeah,the signal is not great,but it is just either in my workshop or garage,,both old tube tv's anyways,deffinetly not hd's, so dont really care about quality. Looks more and more like I will be switching if dish cannot get fox news back. We cannot even get cable out here in the sticks.
The "master" tv that is going to have the physical box you are mirroring is going to be forced standard as well.

Also I assume you understand all 3 tvs will need to watch identical programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Direct combined with antenna

New Software Update times out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts