Is Strikezone, Redzone, and Goalline in AT250?

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I recently did some rearranging that included dropping multi sport and upgrading to 250. The 3 channels show in SD in their usual spots but the 9000s range has HD versions. Did my changes cause this or are the HD versions supposed to be uplinked, or am I not suppose to have them at all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recently did some rearranging that included dropping multi sport and upgrading to 250. The 3 channels show in SD in their usual spots but the 9000s range has HD versions. Did my changes cause this or are the HD versions supposed to be uplinked, or am I not suppose to have them at all?

Those channels are always showing in the 9000 range and you can see them when there standard sports slate is there; but when there is live content on them, they turn red and you get the message you need to pay for the channel.

Is the SD channels the same way?

Yes - the SD channel is always there on 155 and 403. 155 shows the continuous advertisement for Redzone on the SD channel then will turn Red if you haven't subscribed when the live content is on. 403 is always there in SD as an advertisement for multi-sport. The HD versions of 155 and 403 only show when you subscribe to multisport pack, but you can see the channel in the 9000's when you don't subscribe.

Yes - the SD channel is always there on 155 and 403. 155 shows the continuous advertisement for Redzone on the SD channel then will turn Red if you haven't subscribed when the live content is on. 403 is always there in SD as an advertisement for multi-sport. The HD versions of 155 and 403 only show when you subscribe to multisport pack, but you can see the channel in the 9000's when you don't subscribe.
This is why I wish Dish would move Strike Zone and Redzone to the 400s, or make them red full-time if you don't subscribe to them. It is deceptive to see these channels listed as blue in the guide, as if you can actually receive them as part of your package, only to have them be blacked out when they are actually showing live content.

722K Hard Drive

MeTV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)