is Pansat compatible w/Dish Pro Twin-Plus?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

motegi

Original poster
Aug 15, 2005
I know the Pansat's use a DiSQ switch to blend in the signals of the different LNB's to 1 line to the Pansat receiver, which typically the Dish Legacy Duals (not Legacy Twins) work really well with the Pansat's, and I've heard rumors that there's a flash for the Pansat's to work with the Dish Pro LNBs (the ProTwin and ProQuad) but I'm curious about the Pro Twin-Plus because I'm planning to use 1 line off the Pro Twin-Plus with a Pro Dual back fed into it for the 61.5 to go to my 625 receiver with the larger seperator, and the other line I was thinking of feeding into a Pansat. Would the Pansat see all 3 satellites (119, 110 & 61.5) thru the built-in switch of the Twin-Plus without the need of the DiSQ switch the Pansats normally use?

Also, the DishPro LNBF L-band frequencies are stacked, meaning you would have to re-program the frequencies for each of the transponders and switch everything to vertical polarity. This probably also applies to the DishPro Plus LNBFs as well.

It is best to use a separate dish for FTA...

Give me a C....C!
Give me a L.....L!
Give me a O....O!
Give me a S....S!
Give me a E.....E!
Give me a D.....D!

What's that spell?

CLOSED

We do not allow hack talk here and this right here sealed the deal
"I've heard rumors that there's a flash for the Pansat's to work with the Dish Pro LNBs "

NO HACK TALK!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Problem With Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra

diseqc switches and my PCI DVB cards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)