Is G10 11720 back to lower power?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Just wondering, I had been getting 60-66% on 11720 G10. Today I get 40-45 on both Primestar and 80cm. THe other tp's seem normal. ANyone else notice this?

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post it.

All is fine, I just noticed that 11720 was lower on 2 dishes today. THe others seem normal. I was concerned as I had redone everything today.

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post it.

All is fine, I just noticed that 11720 was lower on 2 dishes today. THe others seem normal. I was concerned as I had redone everything today.

My readings on 11720 today are lower as well.

I understand your concern after re-doing of everything! I remember one time early in this addiction, I mean hobby, when one night I specifically re-pointed the dish to get the highest possible SQ on 11720, and then the next day the SQ was extremely low! Thought I might have screwed something up, until I logged on to this forum and found, to my relief, it wasn't something I had done!

It does make one wonder :) I just looked, and it is up a tad, but not back like it was, but better none the less :)

Well, after some more checking, all other tp's on G10 are normal, and I am getting 53% on 11720. I had been getting 60-66%, but since everything else is good, and my motor is tracking dead on, etc, I am going to write it off as a 11720 issue (not an issue, but you know what I mean) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MicroKu option

Wild feed hunting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts