Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
So while I was at my uncles I drove about 20 miles away to Fergus Falls, MN (home of skyvision). Anywho in town there I drove by the radio studio of the "main" stations in town.

Got a few pics of the dish farm. And I guess if you want to paint the dish make it worth while :)

1. Gee you think they have the rights to the Twins games in Fergus?
2. I guess thats the dish they pick up the oldies satellite fed option ;)
3. some other pics of the dish farm there

Attachments

• PICT0027.JPG
    PICT0027.JPG
    908.8 KB · Views: 320
  • PICT0028.JPG
    PICT0028.JPG
    837.9 KB · Views: 299
  • PICT0029.JPG
    PICT0029.JPG
    889.9 KB · Views: 265
  • PICT0030.JPG
    PICT0030.JPG
    634.5 KB · Views: 267
I've driven by that one a lot :)

The Twins one is great, and if you're going to promote yourself to everyone in town, that's the way to do it. The 1020 still has the Twins, but these days it's CCM -- they started stunting over Mother's Day weekend.

I The 1020 still has the Twins, but these days it's CCM -- they started stunting over Mother's Day weekend.

yeah I know. Its hard to listen to the Twins when I was there and have them say "Twins baseball on family 1020" and have it be "positive" music other times
same guy owns all 4 stations in town...only other stations in town are Minn Public Radio and MPR music

So while I was at my uncles I drove about 20 miles away to Fergus Falls, MN (home of skyvision). Anywho in town there I drove by the radio studio of the "main" stations in town.

Got a few pics of the dish farm. And I guess if you want to paint the dish make it worth while :)

1. Gee you think they have the rights to the Twins games in Fergus?
2. I guess thats the dish they pick up the oldies satellite fed option ;)
3. some other pics of the dish farm there

If I had a solid 12 footer I'd consider painting the Colorado Avalanche logo on it. I suppose it's still doable on a mesh. But, I'd probably have to pay some kind of fee to the NHL for the privalege, of course.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Coolsat 4000 Pro programming problem

new sat list for 3500sd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)