Interesting additions

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Pepper said:
I just checked, nothing free on the entire transponder. Congrats once again to lyngsat for getting something encrypted.

same thing....nothing at all after doing a blind search

I still have them too. This has happened before many times. A scrambled service going ITC for testing for a certain period of time for whatever reason. It's obvious from reading through the providers web site that they are providing a service to a nitch market and that they are normally encrypted. I don't think that posting this on Lyngsat is going to make them flip the switch any sooner. Now, should it have been posted on Lyngsat, probably not but that's beside the point. They will flip it when they flip it - let's enjoy it while it's here.

I still have them. I'm like Rayydio, I approach all of these "finds" as if they're a free gift. I enjoy them while they're here, and anticipate the next jewel that comes our way when they're gone.

I don't think that posting this on Lyngsat is going to make them flip the switch any sooner. Now, should it have been posted on Lyngsat, probably not but that's beside the point.

Yes, they're probably going to encrypt again eventually, but if one of the providers of the content they're rebroadcasting finds out they could persuade them (threathen a big lawsuit) to encrypt immediately or at least much sooner than they might otherwise.

One of the reasons it's best to keep quiet about feeds and such is that somtimes (often times actually), there are third parties, other than the people who are uplinking the signal, who will get involved and force encryption. Content producers, sports sanctioning bodies, and networks like to control how, when, and where their content is distrubuted and often have clauses in their contracts with secondary broadcasters that restrict exact how,when, and where they can redistribute their content.

I just checked the channels with TSReader and they are now encrypted with Scientfic Atlanta's PowerVu, they were nice while they lasted and great additions to FTA.

yes they're gone....they were as PowervU even when they were able to be seen but it looks like they scrmabled them :(

Checked last night and they were scrambled here too. Wonder if they send them unscrambled for a short time to allow subscribers to tune their dishes better?

probably not as they control everything. These are for health clubs so it looks like they do the install of the dish and everything

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Firmware updates for CaptiveWorks CW600s

small BUD for FTA KU band

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)