installer needed in L A

JERRYGREEN

Original poster
Mar 31, 2006
I'm pretty much a newbie w/ satellite equipment, and I need help installing newly-purchased components. I've had a BUD for 12 years and added a 4DTV a couple of years ago. I decided to get a HDTV and bought a Sony Bravia KDL-V32XBR1 together with a HDD200 and a Viewsat Xtreme VS2000. My former technician turned out to be a flake, and I need help putting all these components together. I live a few blocks north of LAX. Help, anyone? My email address is gerald.green@comsat.net and my telephone is 310-649-4725.

JERRYGREEN said:
I'm pretty much a newbie w/ satellite equipment, and I need help installing newly-purchased components. I've had a BUD for 12 years and added a 4DTV a couple of years ago. I decided to get a HDTV and bought a Sony Bravia KDL-V32XBR1 together with a HDD200 and a Viewsat Xtreme VS2000. My former technician turned out to be a flake, and I need help putting all these components together. I live a few blocks north of LAX. Help, anyone? My email address is gerald.green@comsat.net and my telephone is 310-649-4725.

Place an ad at Craiglist. I've seen alot of post with installers offering their services.

Here is the link for craiglist in los angeles. Good luck and keep us posted after your toys get installed. :)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/

DR BOB on here is a certified tech and a retailer. he lives in riverside, near you . he owns shwarzle communications tecnnologies.

Cox cable remote code for Onkyo AV recvr?

[COMCAST] New Encore channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)