Important question

dlh1435

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
If I know someone that has distant networks in which they should have them.can I tell dish about it?They only live a couple blocks from me.I had them and they took mine away and they still have theirs.

Waaahhhh. Why would you do that? It is none of your business what someone else has. They are paying for it, if they were stealing it would be different.

Tattle Tale.

dlh1435 said:
If I know someone that has distant networks in which they should have them.can I tell dish about it?
But the user is asking about 'someone that has distant networks in which they should have them'. From what I make of it, all he/she wants to do is call Dish and tell them that the neighbors are in fact getting the channels they should be. I say go for it, Dish could always use some positive feedback I'm sure.

dlh1435 said:
...can I tell dish about it? They only live a couple blocks from me. I had them and they took mine away and they still have theirs.

Could be, but is doesn't sound like that to me. Guess I shouldn't jump some one for nothing anyway, it's not like he's my neighbor. :D

what if they qualify?

At our lake house, we can qualify for Fox Distant.....but a mile down the road they qualify for CBS & Fox..when its 20 miles to the nearest town, a mile can be a copuple blocks :)

Where to start...

Software

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts