Ignoring Forums

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
I went looking for a way to Ignore certain of the Social Influencers. Looks like it’s all or none. But the feature doesn’t seem to work.

I can click here:

IMG_7097.jpeg

But it just leads to:

IMG_7098.png

Am I missing something? Can I block the Social Influencers, or better yet, block selected ones?

I went looking for a way to Ignore certain of the Social Influencers. Looks like it’s all or none. But the feature doesn’t seem to work.

I can click here:

View attachment 171935

But it just leads to:

View attachment 171936

Am I missing something? Can I block the Social Influencers, or better yet, block selected ones?

I had asked Scott about that myself. Hoped we could have the Social Inflencers forum but with each influencer being in a separate sub-forum so I could get notifications from just individual ones I liked. I was told it would be too difficult so it was the all or nothing option. :(

My Overload Warning is flashing bright red.

I assume the site gets some money out of this, or at least increased traffic. So it serves a purpose.

But now I have to go thru several pages of Latest Posts to get up to date. Ignoring some or all Socials would be nice, but perhaps not required.

I don’t really know what to tell you but when Scott recently rearranged the influencers forum I just went into it and selected ignore then selected all the options and then I was done.

Dang it…

Spring Cleaning?