IF things could not get worse for The U: Player shot and killed...

I read that, what is going on down there at The U? Sounds like there is much more to this, as the report sounds like he was targeted and murdered.

House...as always, good to see you OUTSIDE the PIT!:up :hatsoff:
You know....THAT neighborhood is not too far from me and it's a VERY good neighborhood....not too many apt and alot of residential homes. I have a strange feeling he was being watch for SOMETHING...I doubt it was something random....it does not make sense. This guy was a STUD on the field...for sure, a no.#2 pick or possibly low 1st round. Had 7 brothers and sisters he was planning on taking care of once he signed his contract...good kid with from what I know and sources(I still have my sports media connection enoughthough I am out of the loop), he was never in any kind of trouble. It is just sad for a young life to end this way.....I have always hated the phrase "only the good die young" because it has always been so true.....:(

That's terrible that someone has to lose their life, but they should watch where they go and who they hang around with.

That's terrible that someone has to lose their life, but they should watch where they go and who they hang around with.

There are still no facts as to WHY...like I said, UM campus is in a VERY nice section of Miami(Coral Gables) and this kids apt is ALSO in a nice area of Miami(Kendall-Sunset-Killian section of the city)....it really is sad...

Not all of that area is so nice. The area just east of US1 near Coconut Grove isn't the safest place to walk through.

I have no idea if he was up to no good but this could happen near quite a few campuses. The area somewhat near ND is not a nice place (talking Gary, IN and the surrounding area). Nothing seems to be going right for this school now. I really feel bad for this guys family.

House...as always, good to see you OUTSIDE the PIT!:up :hatsoff:
You know....THAT neighborhood is not too far from me and it's a VERY good neighborhood....not too many apt and alot of residential homes. I have a strange feeling he was being watch for SOMETHING...I doubt it was something random....it does not make sense. This guy was a STUD on the field...for sure, a no.#2 pick or possibly low 1st round. Had 7 brothers and sisters he was planning on taking care of once he signed his contract...good kid with from what I know and sources(I still have my sports media connection enoughthough I am out of the loop), he was never in any kind of trouble. It is just sad for a young life to end this way.....I have always hated the phrase "only the good die young" because it has always been so true.....:(

It seems like the circumstances of the crime are that this probably was premeditated, so while this may be speculation, it sounds like this kid was targeted for murder.

They said this morning on Sportscenter that it has been ruled a homicide.

Best underrated Major League Baseball team

Trivia Friday 11/10/2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)