IA 13 in operation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
All programing from the former IA(T7) satellite has been transferred to IA 13 at 121 degrees, just east of G10. IA 13 is showing color bars with ID on C band, TP 11. I have not checked for any DVB programing as of yet. Will do so later, keep you posted. :) :)

I scanned 121w (KU) yesterday all I got was one Asian and Superdish test card!

yep
Thats all thats FTA on KU...but all we can scan is the IA9 portion of the IA9/IA13 combo. IA13 is the C-band portion.

Jim will be happy...there are a few items on ITC C-Band

I talked to the guys at Motorola, for what it's worth and they told me that the Ku side of IA 13 will be operational soon. I did a scan on the horizontial side and picked up 14 signals, all of which were scrambled.

interesting
According to Lyngsat, these are ITC on DVB (C-Band)
-Cox Sports
-Sportsman Channel
-Some Mexican stations
-Fuse
-HITN

I don't know, I'll have to look. It's pretty neat, if you look at it real close you can see the spin marks in the pattern. Kinda like when you cut a big tree trunk and you can se the lines in a circle.

Iceberg said:
interesting
According to Lyngsat, these are ITC on DVB (C-Band)
-Cox Sports
-Sportsman Channel
-Some Mexican stations
-Fuse
-HITN
Yup just scanned them in last weekend (c-band dvb). The Fuse channel seems like it is a music video channel (from what i have watched of it) catering mainly towards alternative/ rap / pop.

Diamond Jim said:
I don't know, I'll have to look. It's pretty neat, if you look at it real close you can see the spin marks in the pattern. Kinda like when you cut a big tree trunk and you can se the lines in a circle.

Sorry, if this question has been asked before, but what kind of dish is it? Is it a birdview? I have one of these that I hope to get up pretty soon if I can ever find the time and the weather permits.

drhydro said:
Yup just scanned them in last weekend (c-band dvb). The Fuse channel seems like it is a music video channel (from what i have watched of it) catering mainly towards alternative/ rap / pop.

Fuse is the crappy US version of Canada's "Much Music"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fuse TV IA-13

Need help seting up a Twinhandtv Sat 102g

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)