Hurricanes Vs Louisville on ESPNHD what a game!

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Wish I had recorded that one! The HD for this college game was excellent, the fact the game went down to the wire made it sweetness.

I agree the HD was pretty good, but I could see the "big choke" coming for the last 1 and 1/2 quarters - it was painful to watch. Louisville "played to win" during the 1st half, but "played not the loose" the entire 2nd half.

Anyway, congrats to the Canes.

I think Louisville is a great team, as are many of Miami's opponents, I think that what happens is these schools build up for this game, and they throw everything they got at Miami in the first two quarters, and they score some points and do something and feel good about themselves... Problem is UM comes to play for FOUR quarters and if you watch they actually seem more energized in the 4th than the first... and when things fall apart in the end they can't take it.

I didn't like the brawl at the end, that was uncalled for but you could see Louisville's frustration boil over.

I never once thought we were going to lose this game. I hear the HD for this game was excellent. It looked good from my seats on the 45 yard line!! Props to Lousiville! They are a very good team and are well coached. They will rule the big east.
GO CANES!

The HD felt like you were hanging out with Coker... all I needed was a few more people in my place throwing beer, and someone to fall down the stairs screaming "Go F'''ing CANES!!"

10/17 HD Cinema Premiere Movies

WorldSportHD LIVE: Valencia vs. Sevilla 10/17 at 2:58 PM EDT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)