Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got this in my email. I am subscribed to Hulu and get Disney + through Hulu.

I just got this email.

f9cf65fdbb0c757de15b7fd57356dcdd.jpg

Anyone know why Hulu is discontinuing the Disney + add in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I read it, the adding it on has been discontinued, it will just be available as a bundle (duo), which is basically the same thing.

Probably wanting to simplify their billing/service options.

i just checked my account, there are now more options, I can now drop ESPN+, just get Hulu/D+ Commercial Free for $19.99.

Which I will do after Football Season, since that is the only time I watch ESPN.

I talked to my wife and we will probably drop them both for now.

In two weeks my TMobile plan changes then I can get Hulu for free.

Its rare we watch Disney Plus, so I will wait to a few new things build up that I want to see there and subscribe again then cancel again after I watch them. Most of the Disney movies I watch I own and have on my own Plex Server, but sometimes Disney Plus adds something I want to see that's not available elsewhere. They haven't added much lately though.

The way I read it, the adding it on has been discontinued, it will just be available as a bundle (duo), which is basically the same thing.

Probably wanting to simplify their billing/service options.

i just checked my account, there are now more options, I can now drop ESPN+, just get Hulu/D+ Commercial Free for $19.99.

Which I will do after Football Season, since that is the only time I watch ESPN.
Hulu/D+ Commercial Free for $19.99 has been available for a long time. It is what I have been subscribed to for at least 2 years now.

Hulu/D+ Commercial Free for $19.99 has been available for a long time. It is what I have been subscribed to for at least 2 years now.
Only via Disney+, the triple bundle was only available if you did the billing with Hulu.

That has now changed.

I talked to my wife and we will probably drop them both for now.

In two weeks my TMobile plan changes then I can get Hulu for free.

Its rare we watch Disney Plus, so I will wait to a few new things build up that I want to see there and subscribe again then cancel again after I watch them. Most of the Disney movies I watch I own and have on my own Plex Server, but sometimes Disney Plus adds something I want to see that's not available elsewhere. They haven't added much lately though.
They now have a disney/hulu/ ESPN 3 package available now

Reactions: Bruce
Disney+ through Hulu?? You're doing it wrong. The Disney+ backend is better -- you should be getting Hulu content through the Disney+ app. They are working on phasing out the separate Hulu app entirely.

They now have a disney/hulu/ ESPN 3 package available now
Thanks for jumping in, that has been available for at least two years now, as explained, the duo option is what is new.

Disney+ through Hulu?? You're doing it wrong. The Disney+ backend is better -- you should be getting Hulu content through the Disney+ app. They are working on phasing out the separate Hulu app entirely.
I do, that has nothing to do with the billing, which is all Disney.

Paramount +

Quick Netflix question