Howard Hewes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
WOW! We just got another MAJOR mention from Howard! Including screen shots of Satelliteguys.us Howard told all satellite enthusiasts to check us out, he mentioned Tux's above comment : ) And mentioned my pal Talrudeboy, Howard is VERY keen to get a video of the Womens wrestling he cant pick it up at the studio (maybe he needs a motorized system installed : )), he was asking Talrudeboy to send him a video, maybe he will show a clip on his TV show, if you have never seen this show get your dish moved round to AMC 4 this is the ONLY way to wake up, Good Morning America, the music is great and plenty of talk and HOOTS! Thanks Howard ( By the way one correction I don't own satelliteguys.us it is owned by a very nice guy called Scott, so maybe you could mention him sometime as without him all this would not be possible)

"Pete
Its satelliteguys.us, not satelliteguys.com :)
I can gladly send him some videos of WEW"

I asked Howard to forward an address to send a video to, so its www.satelliteguys.us :confused:
Thats why I stay on-line so much when I go off I can never find the place again ;)

You probably keep hitting .uk out of habit. ;)

I wish I would have seen my post up there, it would have been cool. I'm moving up in the world, first there was my mention on this board's front page, and now one of my posts was sent through some TV space beams. :)

Wow This is something else!

I wish I am avaialble in the mornings to listen! We are

BTW I am working on a Long clip my friend found for me of WEW! Yeah Really! I will post the URL when I get a hold of it.

Another mention for Satelliteguys.us members this morning , this is FAST becoming the official radio show of the FTA/MPEG2 area : ) Worth the price of a FTA system alone! Everyday I enjoy the show more, some of the video clips have me rolling on the floor! Thanks Howard, by the way your WEW video will be on its way soon!

Right now he's playing "Voices Carry" by "Til' Tuesday"
Or as I'm hearing:
Voices: "Kerry!"
Til' Tuesday (Nov. 2)
and hopefully afterward :)
He just said he has his reasons for playing each song. :)

Another mention for Satellite guys this morning :yes Thanks Howard, this is THE best TV/Radio show on FTA satellite.

Howard mentioned that this show (AMC-4) can be seen by one third of the world :D

Press the audio button, and select the correct mono channel!

Audio/Right/Audio 1

Yes it was funny! Making fun of both of them! To the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody the Queen song!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Factory default on bec 2000

Important ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts