Howard Hewes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
Another great "Peoples Network show", its on weekday mornings and I never miss it when not in the field, great easy listening music and fun atmosphere just right for mornings, check it out if you are passing!

"Tunes, News, Views & Hoots; Predictably Unpredictable!
Zany Howard Hewes is seen and heard hosting Good Morning USA 7-10 AM eastern time on satellite AMC 4 (transponder 6) at 101 west longitude. "

AMC-4
H

http://howardhewes.com/

I noticed yesterday I was getting Peoples Network at a 75 quality on the Pansat.....never was higher than 35-40. Maybe Chuck got some more money :)

I'll have to check it out. My bedroom TV is programmed to turn on at 10 seconds till 7am (USNO atomic time) every day to 'help' wake me up. That way I catch the morning's news headlines right at 7 (Good Morning America). I'll have to hop over to People's Network some time to see his show. What an interesting name. :)

As a side note, I know I've seen that picture of him with the DMSI guy before, on another web site. It was about the DMSI guy visiting him and his setup. Anyone know that site?

As another side note, this is my 0x100'th post! :D

WOW We just got a mention on the show, myself and ICEBERG were mentioned, more coming up???????

Missed what he said, something about Pete Bain and Iceberg, something about give then a call and waken them up! I am there every morning! !!!

Our mention coming up again soon on Howard's show! (repeat)

Howard mentioned Iceberg is a BIG Dogs fan and he asked me to give him a call to wake him up! :D

I don't...knowing Pete he sent an e-mail to Howard just like he sent one to his Scottish buddy (the night of the contest)

For the People Network

Great stuff on AMC 4. I am watching a Roy Rogers movie now. Geesh, I just saw Andy Devine with black hair!! Fta is so much fun! Oh yeah, I am getting 74% quality right now.

Last night they had an OJ Simpson movie on. This morning I checked out Howard's show. It's interesting and different. He seems pretty politically neutral, if a little left wing, but the news crawler (from cnsnews.com) is quite different. It almost makes FOX News look like it's run by Ghandi. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Factory default on bec 2000

Important ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts