Howard Hewes Mention

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
Howard gave SatelliteGuys.US another mention today on his TV/Radio show! He is still VERY interested in a tape of the Womens Wrestling, if anyone with a video tape could throw a copy together and send it to him, I am sure Howard would be very appreciative. What a first class show check it out if you have not done so, its on from 6-8am CST then repeated from 8-10am CST.....

http://howardhewes.com/

Satellite: AMC-4 101 Degrees W.L.
Transponder: 6 Ku Band
Frequency: 11.807 Ghz
Symbol Rate: 2.713 MSPS
Polarization: Horizontal
TV Audio: Channel 1, Right

He mentioned all the guys here but only knows your name, I told him how lucky we are to have you here! He also done a feature all about the reasons (or lack of reasons) to live here in the frozen tundra known as MN. (but I missed that part of the show, maybe he ran out of time)

Howard will do the "Why Minnesota" bit tomorrow don't miss it guys, I also asked him to play a tune for us snowmen up here in MN. I used to watch "Imus in the morning" but Howards show is the PERFECT way to waken up each day!

Another great show this morning, a wee bit too many kilt jokes maybe : )

Attachments

• hewesstudio007.jpg
    hewesstudio007.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 178
  • howard_hewes.jpg
    howard_hewes.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 161
  • howard_hewes.jpg
    howard_hewes.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Howard Sits..jpg
    Howard Sits..jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 183
The BIGGEST mention yet on the Howard Hewes show this morning for SatelliteGuys.US! I am not kidding it was like a 6 minute infomercial for SatelliteGuys.US!

Howard was telling all his viewers about FTA satellite and what a fine job we are doing here, he was AMAZED at Icebergs set up and all the members Home Theatre set-ups! If you have a FTA system and a VCR set it for this show, even better watch it every day! Seems Howard is a frequent visiter here at SatelliteGuys.US THANKS HOWARD!

:bow We are not worthy!

(We can expect a few new members today!)

Man I can't wait for the springtime so I can plant a pole and get my FTA system up and running. :) (Ground is frozen now)

Thanks Howard.

If anyone has audio if this please post it. :)

Why wait? Get a 18" dish and LNBF from DTV or Dish Network. I like 119W and 91W myself. A signal meter also helps.

OK I know it cold BUT it should warm up soon.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Man I can't wait for the springtime so I can plant a pole and get my FTA system up and running. :) (Ground is frozen now)

Thanks Howard.

If anyone has audio if this please post it. :)

Need the bigger dish for The Howard Hewes show! And the KU LNBF, but true there is still A LOT to watch with a wee dish!

To see the satellites from my house I need to put a pole in the ground, I can only see the arc from the front right corner of my property. So its not as easy as slapping a Dish up.

Howard Just mentioned that if you put "Howard Hewes" into a google search the first thing that pops up is this SatelliteGuys.US thread! He said "Thanks very much to SatelliteGuys for all talk about the show"! He is always on the lookout for jokes ,pictures...... I wish we had a SatelliteGuys T-shirt or hat, or something with a SatelliteGuys Logo on it we could send him.....

Send Howard your jokes/pictures to.........

tmm@howardhewes.com

Scott got a BIG mention this morning, it will be repeated at 8am CST. Howard will also be showing one of the above pictures...coming up!

(ran out of time to show the picture this morning)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New to FTA...

Fortec vs Pansat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts