Congratulations Sadoun on mag mention

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I saw that. That T90 dish looks pretty neat but the only drawback is you have to be at least 3 degrees apart when adding LNB's

you know its funny, I never got one of those because I had read on here (long time ago) that they where only good for the DBS sats and that the KU sats where too weak...I may need to try one some time now that I read that article.

PS: did you see the interesting article on attenuating some signals to bring up quality on weak tp's? I wonder if this might help on G10r (ku).

stephen
There are 2 version...a T55 which is like a 20" dish and the T90 which is larger.

I noticed (like most dishes above 30") that its a bugger in shipping (around 100 bucks) for one of those.

Also, can you use regular DBS LNB's on there or do you need the special "reverse" ones?

Iceberg said:
stephen
There are 2 version...a T55 which is like a 20" dish and the T90 which is larger.

I noticed (like most dishes above 30") that its a bugger in shipping (around 100 bucks) for one of those.

Also, can you use regular DBS LNB's on there or do you need the special "reverse" ones?

You have to use the reverse ones since the signal is bouncing twice on the dish.

The T-90 will work fine with ordinary Ku LNBFs, it only needs the reversed ones for circular signals. Actually, I believe it would work with ordinary DBS LNBFs, but the transponders would scan in at the opposite polarity (which might not be that much of a problem anyway...)

Tron said:
The T-90 will work fine with ordinary Ku LNBFs, it only needs the reversed ones for circular signals.
good to know

Actually, I believe it would work with ordinary DBS LNBFs, but the transponders would scan in at the opposite polarity (which might not be that much of a problem anyway...)
unless you are using it for a Dish subscription :)

Didn't think of that... when I hear "Dish" I think "When is the next shuttle launch?" or "Used to be a good place for music..." (I'm not a soccer fan :( )

Status
Please reply by conversation.

What is a 4:2:2 digital feed?

Motor and Dish Elevations??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts