How to slave coolsat 5000 to an orb-7500 analog receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wildboys

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
How can i slave my coolsat 5000 to my orb-7500 analog receiver.When i try to slave my coolsat 5000 to my orb-7500 analog receiver as shown in this link.
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Installati...ave-KIT-II.htm

I cannot get the ku signal into the coolsat receiver.It passes the cband signals but not the ku.In the diagram in the link the analog receiver has 2 rf inputs one for cband and one for ku.The orb-7500 only has one rf input and the top input is for some kind of UST-524 switch.Is there anyway to hook up this receiver.Where it will let me watch the cband and the ku band dvb channels on my coolsat?I have a corotor II feedhorn with a cband lnb and a ku lnb attached.I am using everything as shown in the above link except my analog receiver only has one rf input I thought the ku lnb going into the highpass splitter then into port 2 of the disecq switch would let me receive the ku signal on port 2 of my coolsat 5000.What am i doing wrong?It passes the cband digital signal to the coolsat but not the ku lnb.I have the lnb set to 10750 on the coolsat for ku.

wildboys said:
How can i slave my coolsat 5000 to my orb-7500 analog receiver.When i try to slave my coolsat 5000 to my orb-7500 analog receiver as shown in this link.
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Installati...ave-KIT-II.htm

I cannot get the ku signal into the coolsat receiver.It passes the cband signals but not the ku.In the diagram in the link the analog receiver has 2 rf inputs one for cband and one for ku.The orb-7500 only has one rf input and the top input is for some kind of UST-524 switch.Is there anyway to hook up this receiver.Where it will let me watch the cband and the ku band dvb channels on my coolsat?I have a corotor II feedhorn with a cband lnb and a ku lnb attached.I am using everything as shown in the above link except my analog receiver only has one rf input I thought the ku lnb going into the highpass splitter then into port 2 of the disecq switch would let me receive the ku signal on port 2 of my coolsat 5000.What am i doing wrong?It passes the cband digital signal to the coolsat but not the ku lnb.I have the lnb set to 10750 on the coolsat for ku.
This is the back of my receiver

Attachments

• DSC_0111.JPG
    DSC_0111.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 239
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Which LNB to use?

CaptiveWorks Remote Control Programming Codes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)