How to Returned Leased DVR to DTV After Upgrading Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
I activated my HR-24 today and DTV wants my HR-20 back. The CSR told me that they can`t send the return box to my billing address, that it must go to the service address (moved). So how do I return the HR-20 given I don`t have access to the box DTV is sending??
I`m sure someone on the forum has dealt with this problem before and hopefully will share their knowledge.

Ive never "moved" So I am probably no use.

But Someone will hep u for sure. You could always buy a box and just send it back in that, but then again, you would proabably need to address it as the "moved" address. And will cost you to resend. Where they have pre paid boxes.

Also, if upgrading, and not sure 100%, but I upgraded to 2 HD DVRs and didnt need to send one back, they said I could keep the receivers, I kept them without a problem.

But I would PM stonecold as he know better than me.

also, did you purchase the receiver from Them or ebay?

Just curious as to why they need the box back, and how come they cant send to your billing address?

I activated my HR-24 today and DTV wants my HR-20 back. The CSR told me that they can`t send the return box to my billing address, that it must go to the service address (moved). So how do I return the HR-20 given I don`t have access to the box DTV is sending??
I`m sure someone on the forum has dealt with this problem before and hopefully will share their knowledge.

call and speak to a different CSR. They shipped a return box to my billing address...hell they shipped a replacement receiver to my billing address

I neglected to mention that I purchased the HR-24 From Satellite Visions in Ohio.

I followed Iceberg`s advice and talked to a different CSR. It took a few minutes PROBLEM RESOLVED.
Thanks Ice for once again coming to my rescue...........

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirecTV Satellite Problems

Signal problems with DirecTV & Slimline LNB 5 dish.. Help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)