Votes: 25 14.6%

Votes: 39 22.8%

Votes: 29 17.0%

Votes: 20 11.7%

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • 6+

Votes: 46 26.9%

• Total voters
The poll doesn't revel what people earn cos we don't know what programing package they have/receivers/DHP etc...

Now...knowing what Dish say is their avg per sub bill...you can get an ROUND ABOUT idea for some.

So can we conclude that "the haves" can pay their bill in 2 hrs and make around $50 an hour and have a bill around $100 a month, and "the have nots" have a bill around $40 a month and it takes them 6+ hrs to pay their bill, Then their is the Jim and Charlie's of the world (now AKA: Beavis and BUtthead) that make so much they can pay their bill in 20 seconds/minutes. Jimbo almost let it slide last night that he had NFL sunday ticket/directv while he was talking about redzone. That would have been another special youtube worthy moment for the chumpy chat, Directv should really turn these chats around the way the politicians do, that would be pretty funny, It would sure make the lawyers happy!

That ad staring charlie that they showed during the chat where he talks about ala carte and then says "shopping channels if your a man" that was another priceless moment, since dish is loaded with shopping channels paying dish leased access to be included in the lineup. Charlie seemed like he had taken a Benadryl before the chat. He was more moppy and loopy then usual. Jimbo was his usual foot in mouth self. I have seen most/if not all of the charlie chats over the years and this has got to be one of the most ironic including the bizarre automation switching at the end.

IFB:

9:59:50 Jimbo, "you want us to do what?"

9:59:52 Director , "wrap"

9:59:53 Charlie, "rap"

9:59:55 Director, "yeah, wrap!"

9:59:57 Jimbo, "what song?"

9:59:58 Director, "wrap it up!"

10:00:01 Director, "oh #$%#!"

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of this type of thread. It is really just an indirect way of asking everyone how much money they make.

I think it is more, how much of your income are you willing to spend on TV. I answered 2 but I have Absolute HD.

Actually, there is an English English and an American English. The languages are mostly the same but have varying differences. Now, we could really start a debate about all the different American dialects. We could have Southern American, New England American, Texas American, well, you get the picture. ;)

Me speak california English speak :p

Mac and Home media?

WFGX HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)