• 6+

Votes: 46 26.9%

• Total voters

brad1138

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2006
Red Dwarf
The Charlie chat posts got me thinking about this, how many hours of work does it take you to make the money (after taxes etc) to pay your monthly bill?

Actually, there is an English English and an American English. The languages are mostly the same but have varying differences. Now, we could really start a debate about all the different American dialects. We could have Southern American, New England American, Texas American, well, you get the picture. ;)

Jesus.. is everyone here making $50/hour???? I'm working for Dish as a installer and I would imagin it takes about 7+ hours of work to pay my dish network bill, someone tell me how wrong is that!!

Actually, there is an English English and an American English. The languages are mostly the same but have varying differences. Now, we could really start a debate about all the different American dialects. We could have Southern American, New England American, Texas American, well, you get the picture. ;)

bing, bing, bing, we have a winner chuck.
tell the man what he's won!!

Jesus.. is everyone here making $50/hour???? I'm working for Dish as a installer and I would imagin it takes about 7+ hours of work to pay my dish network bill, someone tell me how wrong is that!!
I've never been a fan of this type of thread. It is really just an indirect way of asking everyone how much money they make.

For me it is more than $50/hour, but as a teacher I only work a total of 1080 hours a year

I've never been a fan of this type of thread. It is really just an indirect way of asking everyone how much money they make.
Agreed. Could not believe someone started it...let alone participating in it.

Mac and Home media?

WFGX HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)