How I get the $49 HD games

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rstokas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2004
I subscribed to NFL ST the last 2 years. I see I am automatically renewed. But how do I get the NFL Super Fan HD package for the discount rate? I want to do it on line and not call them bc I always worry about losing my waivered DNS channels.

Also the directv press release says for NFL HD games you just need a tripple LNB dish, so I guess this year the HD games will be on 101 110 and 119 and not the new birds?

I just got a letter in the mail. The NEW rate is $49 for everyone on the Superfan.

rstokas said:
I subscribed to NFL ST the last 2 years. I see I am automatically renewed. But how do I get the NFL Super Fan HD package for the discount rate? I want to do it on line and not call them bc I always worry about losing my waivered DNS channels.

Also the directv press release says for NFL HD games you just need a tripple LNB dish, so I guess this year the HD games will be on 101 110 and 119 and not the new birds?

It would be a nightmare to upgrade everyone on the NFT ST package before NFL season starts, considering that the second bird isn't up yet. I bet everyone will need the new dish next year for them though.

Confused

aristotlewilde said:
I just got a letter in the mail. The NEW rate is $49 for everyone on the Superfan.

When does the new rate begin? As of today, Directv is still advertising the Superfan package (on channel 115 and on the website) for $99.

I love it! Everyone is toughting the $49 HD Tax as a great discount and can't wait to get it. If you didn't realize that unless you say no to this, next year you can expect to pay full price or even more than $99 extra. These charges never seen to go lower do they? If everyone had said no, maybe they would have dropped this taxation all together... So go ahead..enjoy your $400 ST in 2006.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

How do I turn a port on a multiswitch

Triple LNB and Multiswitch Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)