How do we get to the right person at DISH

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
I got super dish and ONE 811 installed sat.All ok in fact so great I want to now leave Insight cable I have another hd set so wanted another 811 and just a 311 for last set.

I call dish and get excited she looked at my account and said call your installer(local retailer I used) order the boxes from HIM today last day I can do it get them both free.
I say thanks great

But call installer OH I never heard of that I am worried I wont get paid.
So he is not real interested BUT surely a customer can add a box or two after initial install.

ANy one been thru this is the problem the new digital advantage plan.

Kind of stuck Oh on install I had him run the cables from switch to other two rooms so all I have to do is connect to switch and to 811 and 311 box, activate them with dish.

has anyone done a self install.

ANy ideas thanks whats that ceo@ email addres I assume no one has got any action uses that email have they?

Thanks
Trido
All I want are two more boxes

WHen I tried to add a second 811 to my account, also on the DHA, they told me the only way I could was to purchase it for full price...no exceptions. Perhaps that has changed, though

DWS44 said:
WHen I tried to add a second 811 to my account, also on the DHA, they told me the only way I could was to purchase it for full price...no exceptions. Perhaps that has changed, though
Bummer I made a fatal mistake I should have gotten that second 811 sat

permanent J-tag on dishnetwork receivers?

I want the 522 but worried...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts