How do i use this miserable first strike meter?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

whatusernamesareleft

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 17, 2010
Wisconsin
I just got a standard fss dual lnb for a smaller dish and I cant get nothing with this stupid meter. Even tryed inputting settings and everything. Still nothing. Is there a secret to using this thing or what?

first strike meter the best for free to air tray to learne the tool then did you go to like the meter no better for free to air.Stupid meter or stupid?read first my enghis not to good and no problems to read and working .That tool one of the best for the price I do my installations and no problem.REad the boke first then did you be able to do the job my english not to good did you no portugues.

Last edited:
first strike meter the best for free to air tray to learne the tool then did you go to like the meter no better for free to air.Stupid meter or stupid?read first my enghis not to good and no problems to read and working .That tool one of the best for the price I do my installations and no problem

You insult me, and yet you can't even spell properly. WTF is up with that? Tray to learne how tu speel ok?

But im portugues and read and working that tool for long time no problems did you no english so good and no to read the book.My first language are portugues not enghish so I no to read and sp.About you did you no portugues french and spanich.

Last edited:
but im portugues and read and working that tool for long time no problems did you no english so good and no to read the book

The instructions are absolute rubbish! I went on youtube and found out on there how to get the signal meter working. I apologize for bothering anyone.

no my frend not bothering but mi english not to good to explaine so I have the box and you go to love the first strike are the best apologize

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Channel up/down control

thai television on SES1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)