Houston We Have a Problem

Not sure what you mean. Give me some examples.

And what kind of news are you looking for, if it's satellite news as you have seen there isn't much.
I’m thinking the MacRumors model. They have news on the main page and the stories lead into the forums.

Branch out not just satellite but everything related to it. There are tv threads and forums here. Expand the net a bit.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I’m thinking the MacRumors model. They have news on the main page and the stories lead into the forums.

Branch out not just satellite but everything related to it. There are tv threads and forums here. Expand the net a bit.
It would be great to do something like that, but besides our volunteer moderators who keep us spam free, its just me. Macrumors at last count had about 20 paid employees, whos job it is to find and report news. Me I basically work two jobs and run this place leaving me little time to hunt for news.

However with that said if people wanted to help, I would be all for it. We have the best server out of any forum I know of, and have all this technology at our hands. Would be grerat to find some folks to help us use it all and bring more people to the site. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
It would be great to do something like that, but besides our volunteer moderators who keep us spam free, its just me. Macrumors at last count had about 20 paid employees, whos job it is to find and report news. Me I basically work two jobs and run this place leaving me little time to hunt for news.

However with that said if people wanted to help, I would be all for it. We have the best server out of any forum I know of, and have all this technology at our hands. Would be grerat to find some folks to help us use it all and bring more people to the site. :)
Id be more than happy to help out in some way. Considering it’s just you the forum is maybe the best run out of even bigger guys.

Scott, how many Pub Members have you lost in the past 3 years? Just Curious, because that can't be helping you.

Warning Label for the Pit?

Social Influencers