Hopper 3 - Viewing Recordings With Same Name

Maverick022

Original poster
Oct 6, 2024
Great Bend, KS
I've recorded both movies w/ the same name and tv shows w/ the same name as movies and I can only view one of them. The first one recorded. This has been a constant problem on the movies w/ the same name but intermittent on the movie and tv show of the same name - it seems to resolve itself in a couple days but it's been longer this time. I've tried resetting the recorder it and that didn't change anything. I found this thread:

Hopper 3, how in the world can I view/manage recorded movies with the same name?

But under those particular recordings I don't get the "Episode" tab at the top. There's Summary, Recordings, Cast & Parental Content. If you go to the Recordings tab it will show all of the recordings but if you hit Select on the one you want to watch, it goes back to the first one recorded. Strangely I do get the Episodes tab on all other recordings but not on these particular ones.

I tried moving them to a folder, but it won't let me move just one recording, it moves all of them and I have the same problem in the folder. Does anyone have a fix for this? Some setting I don't have right?

On my Hopper 3, I saw that I have a movie title with 2 different movies listed under the Recordings tab. Pressing "select" doesn't work properly as you wrote. I tried pressing "play" instead on each recording and it does play that recording. Give that a try.

Reactions: charlesrshell

High audio levels - Sacramento locals