Help!

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
For about a year now I've had trouble with my cable. What will happen the digital channels is periodically the picture and sound will studder, and then the picture will I guess "pixellate." It's not constantly happening, but it happens enough to be annoying. Now lately on the non-digital channels the picture will sometimes go in and out of being fuzzy. I've had numerous TW Techs come out and check it out. They have replaced the fasteners and the cable boxes, but they always say everything is ok. One tech once mentioned that they may need to replace the line someday.

Today I had the latest tech come out to address the problem and he said that my signal strength is better than 90% of the people he works with. WTF is the problem then, what do I do. He says he can't have them replace the line unless he sees a reason to. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

have another tech come out, ask for his supervisors number and when you talk to the supervisor, ask him about putting your boxes on probation. that will enable the tech to see when the problem happensand to help find a solution. email me with any other questions you may have

More Than One Digital Cable Box

Satellite reception and metal soffits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)